Our policy includes the following elements:
- data transmitted automatically;
- transmission of personal information;
- links to other sites;
to learn more about privacy.
A temporary cookie is required to facilitate the browsing session in all pages of this site. This cookie is part of your computer’s RAM and is automatically deleted when you log off from the Internet. In addition, no part of this control file persists or is used by Group (e)space for purposes other than those described above.
Automatically transmitted data
As soon as you access our website, some data is transmitted automatically between your computer and the server of the private firm hosting our site.
Please note that this data does not allow us to identify you personally, except in exceptional cases; but are collected under the technological requirements of Internet browsing and are used only for statistical purposes.
During a visit to our site, the following data is the one exchanged between your computer and the server hosting our site:
- the name of your Internet domain and the IP address from which you access the Group (e) space website (the IP address is the number assigned to your computer by your ISP each time you browse Internet);
- the type of browser and the type of operating system that you use to access the site;
- the date and time when you access the site;
- the pages you visit;
- the address of the site from which you access the site, if you are in another site when you choose to visit our site (this other site is referred to as the “referring site”).
This data is necessary for the server to send you a file compatible with your computer equipment. In addition, groupe (e)space anonymously keeps the information it needs to count the number of visitors, the most visited pages, the technology used, referring sites and the country of origin of Internet users.
Transmission of personal information
We wish to bring to your attention the fact that the transmission of information through our website or by e-mail is not secure. You are therefore advised not to disclose personal information, or if you do, to take appropriate security measures.
However, if you decide to send us personal information (by sending us a message by email, subscribing to our mailing lists, or filling out a form that you submit to us through our site), we would like to advise you than :
- we will only use the information needed to respond to your message; only persons who are qualified to receive it within the groupe (e) space have access to this information and they may consult it only when it is necessary for the performance of their duties;
- personal information held by groupe (e)space is used solely for the purpose for which it was collected. They are archived or destroyed by safe processes when they are no longer needed;
- the personal information that you transmit to us is disclosed to a person or organization only in those cases where such disclosure is authorized by law;
- If you provide us with an application and personal information that should have been disclosed to another organization, we will inform you of the name of the organization to whom you must provide it and we will destroy the information you have provided.
At any time, you can cancel your subscription to one of our mailing lists.
In accordance with the Act Respecting Access to Documents Held by Public Bodies and the Protection of Personal Information, any organization that asks for personal information must ensure that this information is collected. If we happen to ask you for personal information, you will be informed about:
- the name and address of the public body on whose behalf the collection is made;
- the purposes for which the information is collected;
- categories of persons who will have access to this information;
- the mandatory or optional nature of the application;
- consequences that may involve the person concerned, or in the case involving a third party, a refusal to respond to the request;
- rights of access and rectification provided by law.
Links to other sites